Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Elusive time

It's early....I have the entire day stretching before me....what will I do with it??
As I get older, time seems so fleeting. There is just never enough of it, and yet, here I sit at the computer (it's been at least half an hour now ) seemingly wasting "time".
It helps me to make lists if there are things I really need to accomplish. For example, I got ALOT done on Monday because I had a list and checked things off. But so many times I find myself putting things off....It sort of goes back to the idea about just "diving in" and not being afraid. So what is it I am afraid of? Not sure...however, this day is getting away from me and if I'm going to create any art, I'd better "dive in".

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I can't wait to follow your creations and adventures! I wonder if the fearful thing is part of a life cycle...I have felt it for a while, now...it's when we get to start life all over and some things are fearful to us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vivian...I feel like I just got a virtual hug from you!

    ReplyDelete