Sunday, June 21, 2009

Quilt Surface Design Symposium


I leave today for an entire week studying with Elizabeth Busch, in her Master Class, at the Quilt Surface Design Symposium in Columbus, OH. I'm really looking forward to it. Last year I took Dorothy Caldwell's master class and really got a lot out of it. It was such a nurturing environment with lots of networking and critiquing and learning. I'm going for 2 more days this year....can't wait. The other fun thing is that my roommate for the week is my dear friend Vivian Milholen, whom I used to work with at "Patchwork Dreams". She moved to Virginia a few years ago, so we will have a great time catching up and stitching together! Above is a picture of Vivian and her quilt at Sacred Threads. You can view more of her work at her website Thread In The Studio , or on her blog, Studio Threads.

No comments:

Post a Comment