Sunday, January 31, 2010

Daily Affirmation Cards


I just finished up the "Blast Off" class by Alyson Stanfield of www.artbizcoach.com. It was an awesome course. I learned so many things to help me be more organized and "on top" of my art career. In short, I am inspired.
Early in the class Alyson talked about being specific toward what you want for yourself, and also, to not be afraid to ask for it. One of our projects was to create our own positive affirmation
cards. I created a deck of 12 cards that I read aloud to myself every day. The idea is that I will bring these things into my life by simply asking for them. Some of them involve what I want for my art career, while others are ways to personally improve myself. For example, in the card above I am reminding myeslf to be a better listener, which is something I felt I needed to work on. I'll be sharing other cards from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment